MyRAN Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRAN Online

MyRAN Online Private Server. 100% Balanced Gaming Experience.

2 posters

MUST HAVE A DIFFERENCE!

[14]KATORSE

MUST HAVE A DIFFERENCE! Empty MUST HAVE A DIFFERENCE!

Post by [14]KATORSE Sat May 31, 2014 12:44 am

Hello! I would just want to clarify regarding the update.

As the Holy Donate Set (Vote) is up, I hope it has still some difference compared to Holy Donate Set (Donate).
    You see, My friends and I were really pissed and frustrated when we were still having low RBs with shitty beginner's items
    as to getting PKed all the time. So we have decided to finally end the "GLORIOUS days" of our PKers by donating to the server and
    earn really, really good items.

SO, I was just hoping as of the meantime (since I am still patching up the updates) that our donated items won't be disregarded
    (or any of the players donated) just because people can grind on voting instead of donating coz it would really suck like fuck.
    I'm not telling people not to vote, voting is good to the server. But heck the server also need donates right?

Well I'm gonna go check the items yet, since there aren't any description on-site. Gonna go survey for people who bought Donate Set
    via vote. I hope not to get disappointed.  affraid 

More power

[14]
    [Admin] Dave
    [Admin] Dave
    Admin

MUST HAVE A DIFFERENCE! Empty Re: MUST HAVE A DIFFERENCE!

Post by [Admin] Dave Sat May 31, 2014 2:49 am

Not to worry. as I always say, Im very particular with balancing the game status.

Donate Items on the voteshop, yes they have the same stats with the donators BUT donate items on voteshop
    does not have Upgrade. So it means it is +0 . They have to manually upgrade it to +15 and yes there are chances of breaking it.

I understand your point, I really do. But again, I am also weighing the value of non donators or new comers of our community.
    We might loose our mind if get to see the same people every EFFIN day.

Thanks for the heads up.

Happy Gaming.
    [14]KATORSE

Post by [14]KATORSE Sat May 31, 2014 4:55 am

Survey done. I think so far its okay. No "INSTA OP" Chars due to these items.  Embarassed 

WHY DID KRAM LEAAAVE ANYWAAYS!!?
     lol! 

btw. #MorePower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 am