MyRAN Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRAN Online

MyRAN Online Private Server. 100% Balanced Gaming Experience.

2 posters

2 Characters with the same name Concern

gianwalls

2 Characters with the same name Concern Empty 2 Characters with the same name Concern

Post by gianwalls Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:41 am

GM's/Admins pls resolve this problem its the most basic problem
    2 or more characters having the same name are having conflict with rebirth ive already tested it out. that you can make multiple
    characters with the same name and its preventing rebirth.
    Also pls fix i can not Rebirth my Gunner IGN: Taiga
    when i rebirthed it to 51 no bonus stats came out and i lvled it to 100 (requirement of rebirth) but it will not rebirth so i kept lvling and tried Rebirth alot of times pls fix
    i think this is related to the Multiple characters with the same name ive tried it with the IGN :Izayoi
    1st Izayoi an assassin lvl 162
    2nd Izayoi is a Brawler lvl forgot its below lvl 50
    tried rebirth on the 1st Izayoi but it failed probbably because of the 2nd Izayoi
    just my obervation but still pls fix @.@
    [Admin] Dave
    [Admin] Dave
    Admin

2 Characters with the same name Concern Empty Re: 2 Characters with the same name Concern

Post by [Admin] Dave Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:25 am

Yes we already know about this issue. So what im asking now is what Character you wanted to be fixed. Username and Character Name.
    gianwalls

2 Characters with the same name Concern Empty Re: 2 Characters with the same name Concern

Post by gianwalls Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:28 am

Username: Gianwalls
    Character: Taiga
    Also how can i find my 2nd pass i forgot what i put and i need to delete the 2 Izayoi's in my acc :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:12 pm